At 01:08 PM 1/25/2001, Douglas, Brent wrote:
>ok, here is a stupid question .... for standard handlaunch, is there a hard
>rule for 60" wings, or is that just common.....

Actually, 60" is not common.  1.5m is the rule.

P.S. I really know this rule, I think all my planes got the saw on the tips
to get through the Nats gauges.  Fun to hear your fellow pilots harass you
as you hack the tips off of your $300 hlg's!  8-)

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of Chicago SOAR club
ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at http://www.mcs.net/~bacuslab/soaring.html