We'll the Xterm is getting a lot of good marks so my 'short' list is down to
the Xterminator, the Orion and now the Carbon D.

Someone said they had a fuze cracking problem with the Orion. How well does
the Xterm fuze stand up to hard landings?  Anyone have a fuze problems with
this plane?

How does the Carbon D-Lite compare to the Orion?  They look the same but
have a different airfoil (S4083 for the D and SD7036 for the Orion) with the
D being slightly lighter.

Thanks,
Dave