Hi Ed. . . Before bagging a wing, mark the intended location of the servo.
Use a 1/8" router bit to cut a channel 3/8" to 1/2" deep, stopping at the
inboard edge of where the servo well will be cut after bagging. Then use a
5/16" wide cutter to router centered over this to a depth of 3/32" and
extend the cut about 1/2 way across the well location for the end of the
capstrip to lay in. (see below)

Since there is danger that epoxy under vacuum may get into the channel and
block it, causing no end of misery, first wax up the long lead and press it
into the channel, with a little loop back on each end to wire in to the
servo and to wire to a connector where the lead exits inboard.

Then cut a 5/16" x 3/32" strip of medium density balsa to cap over over the
1/8" channel.  Fit the cap carefully at the ends so epoxy can't work its
way into the channel and around the long lead under vacuum.  This is to be
epoxied in place. However, to avoid epoxy on the strip from bonding it to
the lead, do this: Place some 1/8" wide masking tape or vinyl trim tape
along the center of the cap. Smear epoxy overall on the cap and then pull
off the tape. Now press the cap into the 5/16" wide cut.

You do need to know where the skin is to be cut over the well, so make up a
template from a clear page cover, etc., lay it in position relative to
something on the wing that you can locate after bagging and mark the
outline of the well cover. After bagging, position the template, push
pinholes in at the corners of the well cover, cut the skin and router out
the well, chipping away the part of the cap that you extended beyond the
edge of the well.