C.M. wrote:
> I wouldn't worry to much about getting the high dollar stuff... After
> all. Look at what won Visalia...  Saphire...
> Last year I think it was a Falcon????

Not singling you out Charlie, but yours was the first on the list:  I am
continually amazed at the suggestion that a particular model is the cause
for a win at a contest.  It has the help of a pilot to achieve that status.
Clean, efficient, purpose designed models sure go a long way to help in this
regard.
Lots of guys post contest winning models for sale on this forum.  That
contest winning status evaporates when they are flown by the average pilot.

Klaus Weiss.