Come on Gordy!!!  The Windstar is a LEAD SLED compared to the Spirit 2M arf and the Aspire!!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 2:35 PM
Subject: [RCSE] the "Best" ARF Balsa Poly ship

Its been clear for a while that the WindStar from ThunderTiger has been the
outstanding ARF "Gential Lady Wanna Be".

But now ACE RC has intro'd the new evolution of it called the WindStar MK 2,
They sell for $99 from your hobby shop or direct.

These are not the clunky edged usuals, (neither was the original) but the Mk2
has white Ultra Coat (Oracover to you Euro's), with the wing and tail rib
bays done in Transparent yellow.

What's better about it compared to the S and E arfs?  Well that's why some
guys subscribe to RC Soaring Digest Magazine... cuz they want the details.

In any case it doesn't matter why its the top arf (in my hubbled opinion),
none of them will stand up to a Duck launch :-)  But its pretty and has some
added value.
(in case you don't know what 'value' means, it means getting a little more
for your dollar than you thought you would).

NO its not shown on ACE's webpage.  If you are gonna get an ARF to compete in
St Louis, save up for a Mk2.

'and that's all I have to say about that".
Gordy