I'm taking a trip to San Diego for a combination of Vacation (Yeah!) and to
see how I'd like it for possible relocation (I figure it'll be a year before
I move, if I do, which should be ample time for the whole power thing to
shake out). Anyway, I'm going to be there from Feb 13th throught the 20th,
and in addition to scoping out the area and doing some tourist stuff (I'm
bringing the girlfriend), would love to check out Torrey Pines, etc. from
the RCer perspective. If someone could show me around, I'd greatly
appreciate it, and can always reciprocate for anyone headed to NYC.

Thanks,

Matt Lydon