I just received a zagi, my first wing.....of course I couldn't wait, and
pulled the cores to check it all out 5 minutes after receiving the package.
First thing I noticed is that the epp foam leading edges don't meet in the
wing center....there's about a 3/16th gap.

Should I leave it, glue a little piece in, sand the cores down till it does
meet?

Also, I remember seeing zagi tips somewhere.....a web site perhaps?

Thanks,

Matt