> Schpot-Dorker not withstanding, the Europeans sure aren't very good at
coming up with cool names...unless you don't mind flying a plane named after
a tree, or a fish.

No, those are just the ones sold by NSP - Sal, what the hell is a FLOH?

In the me-too vein that we have going here, I have an El Camino, AKA Eraser,
from Tom Copp/ICARE.  Made by the same bunch that make the Artemis/Heras.
Have an Artemis too. Beatiful work, and they fly great. The El Camino is not
that much more $$ than a standard NSP carbon bagged job, especially when you
consider it is truly ARF.

I have tried to buy my way onto the podium.  I offer the above as exhibits A
and B. They definitely make me look a lot better than I would otherwise
look, but they don't get you to the medal rounds.  That is simply experience
and practice with your contest ship.  This sport is a Pas De Deux friends,
so get up and dance with the girl you've already brought to the prom!

OK, so the El Camino got me a 1st and a 2nd Sportsman class at the 2000 Mid
South . :)

Lee Estingoy
New Orleans

> Tom Watson wrote:
>
> > Atrium...?  Are you trying to say "Artemis"?

The