Since everybody else is patting themselves on the back. Is it OK? to say
that Mark Howard won RES at Phoenix with a Victory RES. BTW...the last
two Nats were also won with the Victory RES. Gees! I don't even have the
kit fully finished. These were protos! Working on a new spoiler that
will be molded into the upper surface (actually Phil Barnes is working
on this new idea) Add to that the new light wings and special built up
tails we should be easily in the low 50 oz range.

--
Sal DeFrancesco
Northeast Sailplane Products

Website: http://www.nesail.com