The Mississippi Valley Soaring Association
(WWW.MVSACLUB.COM) is trying to get the membership to
check the info on the website regularly. We post the
newsletter there, along with other club stuff and
items of general interest (check it out).

However, we definitely intend to keep sending out hard
copy newsletters. Of course it's true that a
substantial number of our members don't want to
receive newsletters via email or by checking our site.

Moreover, a printed letter provides meeting reminders
and increase meeting attendance, and because a
tangible bit of club communication in the hands of
members has proven to be a good thing in terms of
increasing members' involvement.