Attention scratch builders.  I have a Genie fuselage for sale that I built
over a year ago.  I will never finished the project so I am selling it to
give someone a good head start on a Genie.  The fuse is about 95% done and
includes the fin (with bellcrank installed) and rudder.  Its ready for final
sanding and glassing.  Includes plans, fiberglass canopy and clock springs
for the tip joiners.   Fuselage is straight and strong.
$45 and I'll ship it for free.
I can send a photo if you would like one.

Thanks,
Doug