>From this distance Joe appears to be all that and so much more. In fairness
to Larry, whom I have never met, I don't know much except the postings speak
volumes. I will keep an open mind tho and hope this venting of some grudge
clears the air.
Now why don't u both agree to settle the issue of competition and beating
each other on the undisputed king of difficult and ability testing courses?
A man on man DS race at Parker, 5 rounds, no throwouts? Loser eats true
crow? Spectator fees to watch this matchup will be donated to agreed on team
causes.
Further words on the exchange are hardly the way to go.
Barry Baskin
(Walnut Creek)
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 10:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: Opinions (response to last weeks post)

Joe,
I prefer to let this post die a Happy death. My opinions are my own. For
your
information what started that post was Sal's maligning the Europeans. The
fact of the matter is that he stated that you now had the ultimate F3J Toy,
and Daryl had the ultimate TD Toy and also the next F3B winner. Just for the

record you must know about that post from Sal after all you found mine.  But

with out that reference you can stick to attacking me ,right.So Joe how can
Sal make those statements, they are not fact. Your model has never been in
an
F3J meet, and Daryl's Super Fletcher hasn't even got the molds polished out
yet. That was blatant self promotion for SAl and his boys and  is not
factual. Don't you ever get self righteous and  condemn me for being part of

the old F3B wars. It was your club not mine that started the barrage of
Techno advantage wars in that game. As far as a friendlier group involved
now, is that what you call that little bit of Rules twisting you, and your
Win at any costs team mates pulled at the last team trials. You guys cheated

and your little philosophical comment about fighting it out in the air made
me laugh out loud. Your buddy Daryl even got so blatant as to say that if
Randy had been the CD he wouldn't have got away with it. Got away with what?

I thought what you guys did was legal, right. No, Joe, it is you with the
problem not me. The fact is that you and Daryl treat people poorly, it is
true that Daryl is far more of a user than you are.  I know that I am on
your
list and that when the chips go don't fall in my favor that you will
secretly
chuckle at my score. The simple fact is that after years of experience with
you and Daryl I prefer not to be a friend. Personally I find you people
contrary to the way I want, to live my life. I wish you the best, but do not

support you in any of your endeavors. If there is a competition that I can
use my limited abilities to compete against you, I will. Since all you live
for is the challenge of the hunt it means so much more when I read Jolly in
front of Wurts. I am not taking any abuse from you, if you want to go
public,
bring it on. Larry