The "weather.com" site is a useful forcast site; I have bookmarked my local forcast,
too.

The site I use for wind on the slopes is:

http://www.intellicast.com/Sail/World/UnitedStates/Southeast/Alabama/Birmingham/WINDcast/d1_00/

you'll have to scroll bak and figure how to get your region displayed...

"Wind North, 11 mph, I'm off slopin'..."

--Bill

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:43:28 -0700 Aerofoam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here is the forecast for North Richland Hills, TX, zip code 76180, which
is
> where I normally fly.  You can substitute YOUR ZIP CODE:
> http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/76180

This is a very cool feature, I book marked that site.

I have been using this one:
http://www.accuweather.com/adcbin/local_index?nav=marine&metric=0&zipcode=98
279&partner=accuweather
It does a fairly good 5 day forecast with wind direction etc. but not
hourly.
It is very local though, I just tried the weather underground site and it
gave a forecast for a town that is 20 miles away and has a completely
different weather pattern, the accuweather site gives you very localized
forecasts.

         Mark Mech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    www.aerofoam.com