At 07:47 PM 02/08/2001 +0900, you wrote:
>Buddy Roos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  the NASA guru posted, "How many of you remember the
>NATS (1991 or 1992) where Brian Agnew  took First Place in the TWO-METER, STANDARD,
>and OPEN CLASS flying a Two Meter BANSHEE?"

  SORRY, Buddy :-( !! YES!! You left out one, He took tops at ALL FOUR CLASSES at the
1991 NATS, BUT in CLASS A (RCHLG) with his "Vertigo" design--I have the wing from that
ship!! In CLASS B (2 meter) flying a Flite Lite Falcon 600; in CLASS C (100 inch
Standard) flying a Flite Lite Falcon 800; in CLASS D (Unlimited) flying a Flite Lite
Composites 880--FALCONs ALL, the BANSHEE did not exist yet :-) !!.
<snip>

Paul,
Good to hear from you!! I had a "Senior Moment" when I wrote the above post.
I think I have it straight now. Brian has won all three TD classes 3 times:

  1988..Flying a Sagitta 600 in 2 Meter and STD., and Larry Jolly Meteor in Unlimited.
  1991..Flying a Falcon 600, Falcon 800, and Falcon 880.
  1993..Flying a Banshee 2-Meter in all three classes.

I was lucky enough to be at all three of these NATS to witness it!

Hope to see you at the Mid-South...Buddy