In a message dated 2/10/01 6:47:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< Guys, I have to say all the rumors about the Lift Ticket video is true.

There is no way to explain it besides to say this video ROCKS. >>

Thanks a million for the most excellant review Kristopher!!! Yes, more
projects are in the works, stay tuned :-)

If anyone else is interested in getting a copy Lift Ticket just send me an
email!!

Regards,

Dave

Lift Ticket>>
Total run time approx. 1 hour 52 minutes.
Below is a list of scenes in order of appearance.
Killer soundtrack ( over $700 invested in this alone)

Start>>>
Golden Gate bridge, Scott Hewett flying  F-20  with Smoke-Riters during
opening shot and some other smoke flights shot on the Monterey Bay, CA. ( 5
minutes)

Wallowa Road trip>>> Mt Howard, Imnaha Canyon, Dixie Lookout, Abert Rim,
Goose Lake, Tick Point and another Golden Gate bridge flight without smoke.
All of the above slopes are in Oregon except Tick Point & the Golden Gate
Bridge, duh)
 ( 15 minutes total )

Scale Events>>
Los Banos SBSS scale event 1998 ( 2 flights ) ( 3 min)

Soar Utah 98 , 4 flights, 2 each at Point of the mountain and 9000 foot
Francis peak. ( 6 minutes )

Cajon ISR PSS Spring Fest, (20 min approx) lots of flights from the 1999 &
2000 event held at Cajon summit in SoCal
(Scale footage total minutes 29 )

Got Foam?>>
EPP intro, Tuffpuppy chewing a foamie to pieces (1min)
EPP interview w/Pat Bowman & Joe Wurts including first ever EPP sailplane
made.
Los Banos Bash combat footage.
Kiona Butte combat and unique commentary by Mr. Scott Hewett. This footage is
rated PG because of some suggestive remarks regarding TX antenna's.
( EPP/Combat segment, 12 minutes total )

Slope footage>>>
Eagle Butte & Chandler Butte Washington State. Big Lift!
(a few smoke-riter flights) ( 9 minutes )

Dynamic Soaring>> some extreme :-)
Interview with Joe Wurts about his first time Dynamic Soaring followed by
various pilots DS'n at Parker. Joe clocked at 156 mph with a radar gun.
DS Los Banos (some extreme, Mickey Crowley w/Vindicator)
DS Sunset State Beach (2 spots)
DS Cape Blanco ( including plane exploding )
DS The Mecca ( two, dual DS flights with F3B type planes )
DS The Dump ( Awesome spot )
DS Kiona ( Paul Naton's Plane clocked at over 170 mph)
( Dynamic Soaring 41 minutes )

Lift Ticket retails for ($29.95). Shipping via priority mail ($4.00 covers up
to 2 tapes shipping to same address) California residents add 7.75% sales tax
($2.32)

California resident $36.77
anywhere else USA $33.95

(priority mail 2-3 days normal service) delivery may take up to 7 days from
the shipping date to arrive.

PAL versions also available ($29.95 USD) ($20ukp I think?)
For shipments in Europe contact Steve Cooper, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I believe the cost is 20 ukp plus 3 ukp shipping. Steve can ship up to 3
videos to one address for this price. It would be best to contact Steve via
email to make sure of the prices.

Currently I can only accept cash, money orders or a personal check for USA
orders. I will have a website up and be able to except credit card orders by
February 21.

Please email me if you have any questions.

all the best,

Dave Reese
151 Bohnen Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95065