I use 3 modules with my JR tx's ( 347 + 388 ) .
One marked PCM and FM , model # NET-J72P .
One only marked FM , model # NET-J72M .
One only marked AM , model # NET-J72M .

Now I've used the PCM J72P for both FM Hitec rx's (pos shift) and JR PCM
rx's
with no problem .
The J72M AM module works fine with JR , Futba and Hitec AM rx's ( selected
as PPM in tx setup ) .
My question is about the J72M NOT marked PCM , I've only used it on a FM
(PPM) JR rx . Can this module also run a PCM rx or is part or all of the PCM
system
intergrated into the module ?

Thanks
    Wayne .