From: Kevin O'Dell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 6:44 AM
Subject: [RCSE] company name???

hi all...

i was surfing the web the other day and found a site that sold some
sailplane bags, empty stylus transmitter battery holders and the stylus
memory cards....it isn't the bag lady site....these were some really neat
plane bags...can anyone guide me back to the site????....my system crashed
and i didn't get to bookmark it..

thanks,

Kevin O'Dell
-- Keep thy airspeed, lest the ground shall rise up and smite thy machine!