With the discussion about foams, and I know this has probably been posted
before, but, could someone list the differences between white, blue, pink,
green and grey foams? I've used white beaded foam (light and soft), white
Spyder ( expensive, strong and light), blue (hard, dense and heavy), pink
(not as hard as blue but lighter) and grey (hard, heavier). I've used most
all in various applications without much rhyme or reason except for what I
had available. Need to choose something for my next project, 145" wingspan
TD ship. Recommended was Foamular 150. Is that pink and what density,
weight and thicknesses are available?

Thanks for the airtime,

Jim

Jim Carlton