Ha! The sonic booms from the Space Shuttle scared the poo out of our
receptionist, it rattled the front windows good. Her mom called her also
(She's about 40 miles away) scared. Funny, I was perusing the net about 5
minutes before it happen reading about the shuttle scheduled to land at
3:33pm EST and thought.... it's landing any minute now. The next thing I
know here she comes ranting about the explosions... I told her what it was
after I put 2 & 2 together and she was kinda' disappointed it wasn't some
kind of major disaster.

Growing up in Bishop CA/Owens Valley, sonic booms were common place... very
exciting for a kid. AHHHH, I love the sound of shock waves in the morning.
         -Spud Boy

         The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the
bread.