How do I clean off krylon from use of mylars ?

I'm about to re-use some mylars from a previous bagging session, but the
paint scheme is different than last time.  There are some very faint lines
on the mylar where the multi-color pattern was masked from last time.  They
don't readily come off.

Is there an easy way to get it off?  I was thinking alcohol is my only
alternative to get these thin paint lines off.  I expect the use of alcohol
will require me to put many coats of wax back on the mylars.

Any better way?

Thanks,

Jon Stone