Here are the weights on my Chrysalis:

AUW: 12.25 oz
Wings: 4.25 oz (2-piece wings)
Total fuse weight: 8 oz
  1.5 oz 150 mAh battery
  1 oz nose weight
  555 Rx, HS55 servos: 1.4 oz
"Bare" fuse: 4.1 oz

Covered with transparent Monokote (fuse & wings), lightening holes in V-tail, 1/8" CF
pushrods, bolt-on wings.

Do post your results whne you get done.

--Bill

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:38:19 -0800 Bill Johns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Idle curiosity.  Would folks who have a Chrysalis weight just the fuse and
report back to the masses.  I'm wondering about the weight of the fuse less
radio gear so if you have stuff in yours, could you please list the items
so we can make a few estimates as to what the fuse and tail feathers
together weigh.

Thanks,

Bill

--
There is no such thing as a pretty good alligator wrestler.

Bill Johns
Pullman, WA