So true!  Not to beat a dead horse but I get a hoot at setting a Hobie Hawk
down at a contest where people who have never seen a R/C sail plane may be
coming to and guess what plane they all gather around?  WHY because it looks
CLEAN and COOL!

Smooth Sailing,
Karlton Spindle
http://www.MultiplexRC.com