I like mine so much that after flying it the first time at the contest,
I know this would be my plane of choice so I ordered a second one as a
back up.
I take it out and fly it even on the coldest nastiest days this winter
just so I can see it in the air. I like to make tight circles just above
the ground and am always amazed how little altitude it loses.

G.