My Tragi has lots and lots of room in the nose so I was wondering if there
is a way to have two battery packs on board, one as the primary and one as a
backup should the primary fail.  I know the scale glider people use a
redundant setup like this but I have not done it before.   I figure I might
as well make good use of the space since I have the room and need the weight
in the nose.

Otherwise, I will use the space to carry an extra sandwich to the hill.

Thanks,
Doug