Stanley B. Koch wrote:

> What is this mold-maker's address? Thanks...STAN

Sorry Stan, and any other's that may be interested in this info. I am
not the one who knows who this 'mold maker' is that Brian is referring
to in his message below.

I have ask him for the info but he has not passed it along to me. He
did, in one of his most recent posts, offer to give out the guys e-mail
address to anyone on the list who wanted it. The mold maker is to be
from PA. I was interested for a friend and for the fact that I live in
PA also. Apparently the guy does very good work and at a resonable
price.

I requested of him to put it out there but haven't seen anything yet. I
am sending this message to him since I know he unsubscribed from the
list and would not have gotten your request for the info.

You out there Brian. Got that e-mail address.

Later Stan, Brian,

RB