My understanding is that once the aircraft was over the ocean, it was
completely autonomous, with control completely in the hands of an onboard
computer...no contact whatsover with outside world.  Not sure how this
could be considered radio controled when for 99% of the flight, there is
neither radio, nor control, from an outside source.