The slopes I fly on don't deserve a beauty like this and to avoid abusing
her, am hoping someone can offer her a good green field and much love.

 Scar. (hardly flown) A real beauty, radical design, made by Heinrich like a
with swiss army knife precision, it is fast and breathtaking to fly, will
thermal very easily and signals lift very well. Check it out at
www.shredair.com. electronics were all
 Factory installed, has 6 voltz, 2 micro max in fuse and 4 wing max in wing
, an airtronics pcm stylus receiver and
1400 MaH battery. Includes custom scar carrying bag with logo. Has  6 custom
made ballast tubes which, if used  altogether add over 55ozs of weight.

 Has a very small indent on one wing, hardly visible, small crack in cone
(repaired), but in otherwise perfect condition. Yellow fuse and tops, black
bottoms, green tips. This will cost u over $1600 new. My price $950 without
electronics, $1300 with all electronics. Shipping from Walnut Creek extra.