Selling my prototype model of Secret HLG.

-This one was built specifically for review by our well-known and respected by
many :-) RC soaring publicist Gordy Stahl (thanks a lot Gordy). The review is
supposed to appear in the RCSDigest soon.
-Very little used.
-Ready to fly.
-The wing tips were left unglued for easy shipping. The buyer has to glue (or
tape) on the tips and glue on the stabilator and go fly.
-For pictures look at http://www.adesigner.com/oleg/ (BTW you can order a new
kit there also :-))

Asking $200 + shipping or best offer. For servos (FMA s-80s) add $35.
Please reply with offers.
Oleg.