At 11:42 AM 3/13/2001, you wrote:
>Just posted photos from Saturday's F3F race at Parker Mtn. CA.
>
>http://www.gliderking.com/race/parker.3.10.01/index.htm
>
>I'm still behind on captions, send me some creative ones if you like, I'll
>probably use them.

As always, nice pictures.

Other than being a wickedly cool place to fly, check out the plane that Joe
is flying.  There are several pictures of the MapleLeaf Icon or an Icon
prototype that Joe is flying.

Have you wondered what these look like?  I hear there is already a pretty
long list to get this plane...  and somewhere on that list is my name!  8-)

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of Chicago SOAR club
ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at http://www.mcs.net/~bacuslab/soaring.html