Just whose body was it that was scatter all over the hill?  I think the
authorities may want to talk to you (and not about the glasses).

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie_E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 6:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Seeing thermals...

I had a pair of the top secret infa red thermal glasses and they actually
saved my life.
While driving through the Arizona desert the glasses began sliding across
the dashboard where I had put them and out the window. I reached way out the
window to grab them just as the JATO rocket I had strapped to the roof of my
car missfired. I was thrown clear by the thrust from the rocket and landed
in the sand on the side of the road. The car ended up going so fast it
embeded in the side of a cliff 85' up. I was ok, but the glasses were never
recovered. With the JATO rocket gone I had to use a chevy 350 to power my
luge board.

Eddie E.