Okay since some guys who can't figure out that the RC Soaring Exchange is the
only site on the ENTIRE world wide web where 'lift heads' can go to talk
Soaring and Sailplanes and not be cluttered with consumer complaints, virus
alerts, stories about the goverment taxing emails and endless one line
comments (okay some of you guys didn't read the site guidelines)..... Here's
my "George Voss Ripped me off" story.

It all started about 5 years ago when I heard that George had these carbon
control horns.  They were $2 a piece and while I thought that was steep, I
sent off the $2.  When a week would pass by and I didn't get them, I figured
the money got lost in the mail, so I kept sending another $2,  Now thanks to
DocData's most excellent heads up I realize that  I NEVER did get those horns
and I have now sent about $5,000!!!

Well I will tell you one thing,  I am not sending another $2 till I get an
answer from George!
Boy am I glad that some guys figure that SOARING is just like consumer
protection as a topic and posted that warning, who knows how long I might
have been conned into sending him $2???  Come to think of it, I wondered why
he had that smirk on his face when I flew with him at the Kansas Slope races,
it seemed awful fishy as to how nice he was to me the whole time, getting my
plane and launching on the bungee for me since I was on crutches.  Yep I can
see his eyes still....kind of shifty and squinty.

Since we are on the topic of consumerism, I am looking for a roll of Yellow
and Red Oracover/Ultracoat Transparent.  NO I don't need to know who sells
them, I kinda got that part figured out, I need to know if your hobby shop
actually has some in stock, cuz Goldberg/Tower doesn't and Hobby Lobby just
has the 'lite' stuff.  Need it for a kit review... but will probably end up
with brittle old Monocoat or some of the smery Supercoat stuff.

Post me off line if you know of some somewhere, or someone else will jump on
it :-)
Gordy