Hi Guys,
      For the record, The Sirius Pro-Series will NOT false peak with either
NiCd or NiMH. Fasle peaking is not the problem, it is that they could be
overcharged because of the almost linear "curve". The larger the battery
the flatter the "curve". The computer chip is designed for both and it is
the best charging chip on the market.
      Many users are charging beyond what we will warrant for company
policy (270 to 1200 NiMh) and I have been told that they are getting good
results.
Smooth Landings
   George