At 07:24 PM 3/27/2001, you wrote:
>I have a used dremel drill press( you add your Dremel, and go for it) I got
>for 20 bucks at a hobby auction. I also have a Dremel router attachment which
>I got new at Menard's for like 25 bucks. Either of these will give you a 90
>degree on a flat surface, and the router attachment can be used on wings and
>stuff later.  You should also check out Micromark tools catalog or web site
>for some kewel tools that let you do this job where the target surface is
>curved.
>
>P.S. Where is the SOAR Club in Chicago, and where do they fly? Anywhere near
>Schaumburg or Streamwood?

Yes, one field is fairly close to Schaumburg.  We have 3 fields where most
of us fly at, it depends I guess which one you are closer to, or which guys
you want to go fly with.

Check out www.soarchicago.com for directions to our fields.  Club contest
season starts in April if you are in to contesting.  If you need more info,
send me an email.

P.S. I have a drill press, but it is broken at the moment or I would have
invited you over to use it.  8-(

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of Chicago SOAR club