Yesterday I was out for the first time this year.  Almost my last flight of
the evening I was launching.  At the top, I was gaining speed for a nice
zoom when bang / wap !  Whats this? . . . My left wing looks like I have a
oversized poly bend in it the way my oly 650 looks, only this is a 80/20 cf
over foam wing, straight wing.  A Friend is yelling lookout! thinking I'm
going to be spiraling in at big speed.  My plane takes a leap left and then
its flying.  I guess I lucked out because I had all my controls left.  The
broken wing went back to a slight poly bend in it & I had all my controls
including flaps.  I flew it into the wind a while until I was low enough &
then kicked in the flaps for a landing.  I was lucky.  The thing looked like
it should have had another poly bend in the other wing.

The damage was to 1 wing.  I have complete a split on the top of the wing
and about 6 -8 inches of delamination on the top side.  It looks like the
bottom side is ok.  The foam on the top side is scrunched a bit.

What would be the best way to repair this.  I've got 80/20 cf, 3 oz fg, 2 oz
fg on down to .75 oz cloth and mylar and vaccuuming stuff.  Just looking for
ideas on fixing this before I dive in.

Thanks for any help. . . Jon