Okay I give? Who is the pilot?
You say you were there, saw it happen, know that there
may have been a 25+ lbs. battery thrown on the fuse,
could have structural failure due to misplaced
battery, you know all this but don’t know the name or
if this is a commercially sold plane? Again it is
becoming obvious that you are holding back
information.