Well I don't feel very good about myself.  Nor what I started.
Saying anything negative about vendors or their products
just seems not to serve any productive purpose, nor solve
anything, but rather gets everyone in a snit, and gets a lot of
people angry at me.  RCSE is no place for holy wars.

I regret the negative personal things I said.  Its a misuse
of the human spirit and I know better than that.    I'll cool it .
If I fly when I'm upset, my gliders crash, when I post while
upset, my reputation suffers.  Maybe I should learn to
River Dance and do that when I'm  frustrated.   I'm sure
some of you would like that :)

-Paul