Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 9:01 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Good, Bad DGLs

All,

 Since some interested parties out there don't like the answers I am
giving, can some with a good base of DLG experience chime in.

 I am not interested in DLG's at this time but I guess the question from
those who intend to purchase is...

 Are there any DLG designs to be avoided or that are know to be sub-par?
Any with know structural defects or problems?

Later...

Later
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]