Jack Strother wrote:

> Were they actual record attempts?

Yes they were record attempts. Lots of paperwork and planning to make the event
"official" Joe Gieger was the CD and did a great
job!

For those who had trouble accesing the RSA site or the event information, here is what
I have available. Bear in mind that I am not
the CD for this event and this is preliminary information.

Jerry landed first, with a 22:28 edge over the previous record... his total
flight was 12:30:22.

Rex landed last.. it was about 10:20 p.m. when he finally touched down!  He
exceeded Jerrys short term record by 01:01:49 with a total flight of 13:32:11.

Joel - 05:08:30 beat the prev record by 03:10:21
Patrick - 08:12:08 beat the prev record by 04:09:19
Caleb - 11:31:18 SWAMPED the old record by 07:28:29

                                            Age/Plane Class
Rex Coffman 13:32:11 Open Adult/D
Jerry Molnar 12:30:32 Open Adult/D
Caleb Lesher 11:31:18 Jr.Youth/C