Does anyone who has a Miraj have any suggestions for adding more ballast?
Not much room in the fuse and no ballast tubes in wings.   Yes I know the
instructions say not to add more, but I want to anyway.  I was at the coast
again today and wind was really blowing, tons of white caps, small
pebbles/sand pelting me in the face again.  It was a bit brutal!  Anyway my
poor plane was in serious need of more ballast to smooth things out a bit so
any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
http://www.netzero.net