For a right-hand launch, the aircraft comes out of the hand rotating to
the left (counter-clockwise), so right rudder preset is needed - this
adds to the bending force on the boom.  From what I've heard, one fairly
common failure mode is right behind the wing TE, probably from exactly
this force

- John Leigh