Can anyone tell me if some other manufacturers Rx crystal will work in the
IPD receiver. I was origionally told that Multiplex made a channel 59
crystal and now I was told that they don't make one. I was also told that
the Rx is a single conversion. Can someone confirm that?

TIA

Kent Miller

>From Gilroy, Ca " The Garlic Capital of the World "

airspeed, altitude, or brains; you always need at least two