Well the Twin Jet still rocks!

I really didn't want to test the durability of this fun model. But I did
in a manuver comming out of inverted. Thought I had the room.
Didn't!!!    It hit level in weeds.. No damage to frame! All though I
did take the speed controll out. I guess thats the price you pay when
tha battery is aft!... So Karlton if you see this I need another 40 amp
speed controll hahahahahah!
Yesterday due to the other speed controller I installed... The engines
cut out when I was doing a go around.. It landed flat but
cartwheeled...  Still no damage to frame.. Impressive!!!!!
I don't want to do anymore test!  But so far ,, so good!
Cheers
Charlie