Well I guess I wasn't supposed to post about carnage, even
though it added to the intensity of the fun races.

I was told a lot of those planes that went down were only
$400 total, and/or homebuilt.  I cannot confirm or deny
that, but I must pass on the truth.

I didn't want to be political.  I had a good time, and
I post about my own crashes too and don't find them sacred,
just spectacular.

Whatever.  Can't do anything right on this exchange.

-Paul