As long as Jim Bacus is touting his new model I thought I'd pass on a few impressions of my son's new Eraser Extreme. I have been looking for an additional model for my son. He is 15 and has been flying a Hera for the past year and a half. Typically David gets my hand me downs as I change over models. I felt it was time to get him something new for F3J/TD. The Eraser Extreme is a model that fills a void in several areas. First, it's very affordable at $695.00. It features an MH 32 airfoil, fully molded to the typical European standards. By my calculations it will weigh between 63 and 66oz. when complete. The fuse is a cabon/kevlar weave similar to the construction on my Artemis. The model comes complete with all the hardware, pushrods installed, ballast tube installed. Looking forward to helping him complete it so that I can fly it when he is working): For more info contact Skip Miller at 303-442-8642.

This is not a sponsored endorsement just passing on my opinion of a nice model for a reasonable price.

Jim McCarthy
Jim McCarthy                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Seiko Instruments                     847-487-9070
730 Dartmouth Dr               Fax 847-487-9069
Island lake, IL 60042                 www.seikosmart.com