After contemplating keeping my wing cutting service going I have decided to
close it down. I have also decided to sell the wing cutter if there is an
interested party. I have a few remaining wing sets to cut and then will shut
down. I am doing this because of personal time restrictions. The
wingcraft.com URL can be made available to the purchaser if they want to use
this as a business, this is an advantage since it is listed on some search
engines and websites already. I will provide the files for the standard wing
set but customer wings will only be supplied with their permission.

The machine has been modified from the original photos on the website. The
table now has interchangeable leafs for different widths of cuts. The wire
carriages are suspended from the cross rails so that they can be moved
towards each other. This increases the accuracy of the cuts for short spans.
The electronics used are Pacific Scientific 5210 stepper motor drivers
coupled to custom electronics that interface with the French software. This
simplifies the circuitry and provides protection from over temp, short
circuits, etc. Wire temperature is also controlled from the computer and can
be set for different foams, cutting speeds/temp and hotwire bows. A Pentium
133 computer controls the system (monitor is not included).

200 step stepper motors are coupled to the 10 TPI Acme lead screws. Anti
backlash polymer nuts are used on the axis and provide positive control.
Polymer linear bearings are used for guiding the carriages.

Maximum cutting cube 48"x 28"x 9 ½"

I am asking $2,500.00US for the system plus shipping. If you are interested
please contact me for further details.

Sorry if this is a repeat I sent it earlier using the wrong email address.

--Greg Nuspel

Wingcraft the core of great models.
http://www.wingcraft.com