Hi all,

Slopeflyer.com is now available for your perusal. This site started out as a
resource for midwest pilots looking for places to fly and pilots to fly
with. Since the idea makes sense anywhere, we would like to expand the scope
to cover the active slope soaring community in general.

If you have any of the following information and would like to contribute
please email me at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Slope flying sites to include in our listing, please send a description.

Good info to include would be:

*    directions to the slope
*    pictures if you have any
*    flying and landing conditions
*    wind direction
*    local contacts and pilots for travelers or new pilots to get a hold of
if they are in the area.

Reviews of slope planes, send in a description of planes in your hanger and
how they fly, what conditions they like best etc. and/or a link to your web
site, we will post the info for others to view.

Flight log and pictures from your sloping adventures.

Tips - Building tips to help with your slope experience.

I think this is a good opportunity to make a really useful site and draw
more pilots into our fold.

Thanks,

--
Greg Smith