I think the class should be RES {bent wing} but all wood kits like it was way before
carbon fiber and exotic materials became
vogue!!!!!!! If you make the class open to anything goes then only the top pilots will
compete!!!!! Keep the moldies to thermal
duration which has taken a decline because of the cost of kits!!!!! Look around, the
slope combat is probably selling the most kits
wonder why {cost } maybe???  Sure is hard to come up with the money for a
whinch,molded glider,field to even fly on these days. Let
the RES class be all woooooooood kits!!! Anyone with 3 months of practice can get a 9
minute flight if you throw your glider high
enough!!!  my 2 cents. Jerry