Yup FedEx when you absolutely positively need to get reamed :(
All week I have been like a kid waiting for Santa Claus to show up.  Every
FedEx truck looks like Santa's Sleigh to me now.  But as of today No 12ch
IPD  Boo Hooo

They cleared customs on TUESDAY! So Wednesday they should have been here,
but NOooooooooooo they said it missed the SORT on Tuesday even though it
cleared at 10AM and they can get on a plane up to 1:30 AM the NEXT morning
and still get here in time for Wednesday corn flakes.. :(

So today was to be the MAGIC day for the first and last test 12 ch.
receivers in the USA. The true start of something good for R/C in the USA...
But once more it was not to be today!

I have been assured by FedEx Friday will be the day for sure.... I will now
be a few hours late getting down to IHLG but it will be worth it!

Smooth Sailing,
Karlton Spindle
http://www.MultiplexRC.com