I have 2 NIB plane for sale please email me for more information

1. Eraser F3J: New and untouched beautiful 3.2 meter sailplane Yellow with
Dark blue trim fully molded also known as the El Camino LT see it here:
http://www2.jonction.net/~icare/elcamino.htm $650.00 + shipping Note: PLEASE
don't convert this plane to electric it is just to nice as a true sailplane.
I fly one now and love the way it handles the MH32 airfoil is great.a little
reflex and it screams! A little camber and it slow down and thermal very
well

2. HERA KC: New and untouched see it here:
http://www2.jonction.net/~icare/hera.htm This is the lighter version with
the ballast tubes great plane Very easy to fly well. This was my backup
plane but I have not destroyed my Eraser yet so it has to go $650.00 +
shipping

Thanks

Steve D