Having just been at the IHLGF, the way to remove the finger dimples is to
pour boiling water over the wing.  Anoither way is to ake a wet paper towel
and a monokote iron.  Place the damp towel down and then monokote iron over
it.  I did it on my planes and it works extremely well.    They look like
new.

Chris